Its Friday, which means its time to unwind and relax for the weekend. When you're looking for the perfect place to grab a pint after work, why not choose from our Kilburn pub list? We're updating our London Relocation Guide to be bigger and better than ever, and Kilburn is our focus this week! After your evening, you can plan this weekend with our guides on things to do and where to eat!
Kilburn is overflowing with pubs, and Kilburn High Road might possibly feature more pubs than you could experience in a week. We have compiled a list of the best pubs on and off of Kilburn High Road for you to check out, with different atmospheres and varying amounts of historical importance.
- Alice House: Alice House has a more upscale, but still relaxed, pub dining feel. Relax with friends and a craft beer in the vintage chic setting right on Salisbury Road. Possibly the most unique feature of Alice House is the working library.
- The Black Lion: Soak up the history in this period building which was rebuilt after the Fire of London. The Black Lion is usually busy with locals and features traditional pub food as well as homemade burgers and great happy hour cocktail deals.
- The North London Tavern: A popular go-to pub for the locals, The North London Tavern has graced Kilburn High Road for years. Head on over for quality pub fare and a good pint. You might even catch some live music in the evenings.
- The Betsy Smith: A cozy, quirky-chic pub, The Betsy Smith has a unique charm. It is right on Kilburn High Road and offers hearty pub food that is both traditional and unexpected, as well as a quite impressive list of cocktails.
- The Earl Derby: If you’re looking for craft ales, mouth watering food, and a diverse crowd, The Earl Derby is a pub you need to check out. They have a pub food menu that changes regularly, Saturday brunch, Sunday roast, and live music on the weekends.