a pint yet? Well, lucky for you Bloomsbury has even more to offer in terms of drinks - a certain caffeinated beverage rather than alcoholic, perhaps? These are the top 5 coffee shops in Bloomsbury!
Coffee is meant to be enjoyed. Take a break from trekking around Bloomsbury, taking in the culture, and discovering all that the British Museum has to offer and enjoy some perfectly crafted coffee. You could even grab some coffee and pastries to get energized before your day at work or sightseeing. Here are five of the best coffee shops in Bloomsbury!
- Bloomsbury Coffee House: Serving up Allpress coffee, Teapigs teas, and homemade bakery items, this coffee house has it all. Their daily changing lunch menu acts as a great starter for all the sweet treats.
- The Espresso Room: This independent specialty coffee shop mainly sticks to serving up what they do best: caffeinated drinks. Previously the recipient of Time Out’s Best London Coffee award, you can’t go wrong with a brew from The Espresso Room.
- London Review Cake Shop: Walk through a history section corridor in the London Review Bookshop and you will find the well-liked Cake Shop. Filled with sweets, savory lunch items, tea, and coffee,
- Bea’s of Bloomsbury: If you’re looking for high-end sweets or light savory lunch items along with your coffee or tea, Bea’s of Bloomsbury is the bakery for you. From tea specials and coffee to elaborate cakes, Bea’s has an impressive array of offerings.
- Cafe in the Gardens: Head to Russell Square for a quality little cafe, where they offer great coffee at a nice price. What better way is there to enjoy a nice day in one of Bloomsbury’s many green spaces?
We hope you're enjoying our London Relocation Guide & the neighborhood guides for London. Please make any requests for content to our Twitter, @flatclubcom!