Kilburn is still under the spotlight this week for our London Neighborhood Guide improvements! Once you've had your coffee and some great food, its time to find some entertainment.
- The Tricycle Theatre & Cinema: The Tricycle is known for innovation in its productions. The venue is comprised of a theatre, cinema, art gallery, cafe and a bar. If you’re looking for some entertainment, catch a film or other production right on the Kilburn High Road.
- Brondes Age: A unique, industrial-style nightlife spot in Kilburn, Brondes Age is easily accessible on Kilburn High Road. While it is open all day, the venue comes alive at night, including
- Iyengar Yoga Institute: This purpose-built yoga centre is perfect to get your stretch on. With two studios featuring underfloor heating, you will definitely find relaxation during the gentle yoga classes on offer.
- Queen’s Park Farmers’ Market: Locals flock to this Sunday morning market taking place at Salusbury Road Primary School. Here you’ll find free range meat and poultry, fresh sausage sandwiches, Norfolk grown vegetables, and all the fresh fruit you could possibly want.
- Ben Uri Gallery: If you’re looking for a little culture in Kilburn, pop in to the Ben Uri Gallery. This impressive private gallery hosts over 800 works by Jewish artists. Mostly 19th and 20th century works are on display with exhibitions by contemporary Jewish artists available to view as well.