Now that the bank holiday is behind us, Tuesday has become this week's Monday. That calls for an extra dose of caffeine! Luckily, we have scouted out some great coffee shop options for you as we improve our London Neighborhood Guides.
Coffee is in high demand everywhere in London, and Kilburn is no exception. From house blends to well-known roasts, you might want to sample some coffee from every single cafe before you settle on a favorite.
- Gail’s: With a modern look, this upmarket bakery and cafe has a comprehensive array of breads, pastries, sweets, and cakes. The coffee is made with beans from Union Coffee Roasters, and definitely worth the slightly high price.
- Buono: Excellent coffee can be found at Buono, but that isn’t all. It is also an Italian restaurant, internet cafe, and wine bar. If you’re not careful you might accidentally stay all day in the cosy interior with so much to offer.
- CC’s: This coffee and dessert shop feels a bit unfinished in the decor department, but certainly makes up for that with its delicious organic coffee. CC’s might just become your favorite once you try a bakery item with your morning caffeine.
- Amoul’s: This independent middle eastern restaurant started out serving coffee, breakfast and brunch. The owner has a hand in all of the menu offerings and recently began serving dinner, but still serves an excellent cup of coffee to start the morning off right.
- Raoul’s Cafe: Weekend breakfasts are Raoul’s Cafe’s specialty. Londoner’s flock in the morning hours to this cafe with modern decor to grab their coffee fix and fill up on the hearty breakfast offerings.