We've told you about our favorite spots in Old Street, and next on our London Relocation Guide improvement list is merry Camden! A paradise in London for alternative fashion, it is a fun place to explore - whatever your personal style. Camden is emblematic of London youth culture, from the past up until today. Give it a good look around!
If you’re in Camden and craving a good cup of coffee, we have have a list of the best places to grab one. Skip the impersonal giant coffee chains and go for a local brew.
- Ginger & White: If you’re looking for artisan coffee and British cafe fare made with local ingredients, look no further than Ginger & White. This coffee joint is friendly for patrons of all ages, as the owners have young families of their own.
- Camden Coffee House: Camden Coffee House has consistently excellent coffee as well as locally sourced sandwiches and homemade sweet treats.
- inSpiral Lounge: This eco cafe stocks raw vegan health products and runs on green energy. It is the perfect coffee shop for those concerned about the earth, looking for vegan ingredients, or just looking for a great cup of coffee made from sustainable sources. At night, the cafe turns into a chic eco bar with events and parties.
- The Camden Coffee Shop: Locals have been coming to The Camden Coffee Shop for over 30 years. A relaxed atmosphere and low prices, combined with a friendly shop owner make this a great stop if you’re looking for coffee with a personal touch.
- Camden Arts Centre Cafe: Why not take in some culture with your coffee? The cafe also offers a selection of healthy salads, soups, and sandwiches, and the choice of dining indoors or out. Patrons and members of the Arts Centre also receive a 10% discount.