We mention often how important pictures are to your flat’s success. High quality photography guarantees that your flat has the best chance at getting booked. Our first recommendation is always to take advantage of our free photography service and get professional photos taken.
However if you prefer to your pictures a personal touch and give flat photography a go yourself, we have some great tips from our photographers.
Follow these 7 tips to photograph like pro!
1. Natural light is best, so get those curtains open and blinds up! Keep your lamps on, however - as the more light, the better.
2. Try to shoot your pics low and from the corners of your room, so you get as much of your surroundings as you can. Don’t angle the camera too much, as this will distort the photograph and make it appear that your walls are bending.
3. Make sure that your flat is very tidy - clean it as if your guest will be arriving shortly. After all, this will be the first instance of your flat being seen by a potential guest!
4. Replace your bed linens with fresh ones - optimally, single color sheets as they look best when photographed.
5. Close all closet doors and drawers.
6. Put out some homey props, such as a bowl of fruit or a bottle of wine.
7. Basically, act is if your guest is coming that day, and clean up accordingly!
If you want anymore tips on how to make the most out of your flat, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you in any way we can.