coffee shops & restaurants. Much like our Old Street Relocation Guide, we're also going to cover parks!
So take a deep breath, relax, and grab your own patch of grass in one of Camden’s many green spaces. Whether you want to play some football or have a picnic, there are plenty of parks to choose from. Once you’re away from the hustle of the markets, you can see a different side of Camden.
- Primrose Hill: This beautiful green space offers quite possibly the best view of London. The trek up the hill requires some effort, but the breeze and the panorama at the top are well worth it.
- Regent’s Park: One of the royal parks, Regent’s Park spans across 395 acres and houses the largest outdoor sports area in central London. You can absorb some culture as well as sun at the Open Air Theatre, or head to the London Zoo!
- Castlehaven Open Space: If you want to escape the crush of people in Camden’s markets, head to one of the largest parks in Camden Town. Castlehaven Open Space hosts events, marketing campaigns, and football games.
- Rochester Terrace Gardens: This green space has manicured lawns and well-kept trees, shrubs, and flowers. Add a children’s playground, and Rochester Terrace Gardens are the perfect place to unwind and relax away from the crowded Camden atmosphere.
- St. Martin’s Gardens: Previously Camden Town Cemetery, this green space still holds some tombs and monuments. It also contains a children’s play area and award winning gardens.